I hosted a conference this summer – reserved the rooms, catered the food, planned all of the activities, gathered all of the supplies, and made these commemorative cups that everyone LOVED! Everyone said that next year, the hosting group will have to ‘up the ante’! LOL!
Settings (Maxx Air):
- f = 12
- v = 300
- p = 1
- Create the design in MTC.
- Measure the diameter of the cylinder/cup/glass at the top and the bottom. Then measure the height of your working space.
- Use the Conical Warp feature to shape the words to the cup dimensions so that they look straight when applied.
- Right click on the object, go to Shape Magic, Conical Warp.
- Input the measurements from step 2.
- Click Import. This pic shows the before and after.
Conical warp gave my design a slight curve and extended the length of the top versus the bottom to match the cup. When installed, everything looks perfectly straight. MTC makes this so EASY!