Use your Klic-N-Kut to create Valentine’s Day garlands! Here are three examples:
- Create a heart by welding 2-circles to a triangle. After sizing the heart to approximately 2″ in height, use the Transform > Inline function to create a total of 3 nested hearts.
- Use the Layout > Array function to fill a 12×12 blank size with nested hearts.
- Cut one sheet of nested hearts from Brick Red Cardstock and one sheet of printed paper.
- Set aside the middle nested heart and use the large cardstock hearts with the small printed paper hearts and vice versa.
- Use your sewing machine to chain stitch hearts together.
Be Mine Garland:
- Fill a 12×12 page with the letters: B E M I N E in Times New Roman Bold Font. Everything will fit once you turn the “I” 90 degrees.
- Create an arrow using the Arrow Shape Tool, the Square Shape Tool with the Slant function and then welding the two slanted rectangles to the arrow.
- Create a heart by welding 2-circles to a triangle.
- Connect the letters and arrows using glue and floss and embellished the hearts with a 4mm clear jewel.
X O Garland:
- Use the font AIR with the letters X and O.
- Fill a 12×12 page with X and cut 2 sheets.
- Fill a 12×12 page with O and break path to remove the center of the O. Cut 2 sheets.
- Layer two X’s and stitch together, next layer two O’s and chain stitch, continuing until all letters are used.
- Fold the letters to create dimension.
I keep my 15″ KNK Maxx settings at Overcut 15 & Trailing Blade 20 because I only use my machine to cut paper.
See other projects I’ve created with my KNK on the KNK Gallery on my website at susan mast designs.
- Printed Papers: Cloud9 Design Multipack 
- Bazzill Cardstock: Brick [T2-270]
- Bazzill Jewels: Clear 4mm 
- Bazzill Floss: French Vanilla 
- Times New Roman