Love is in the air, and I just love sharing Valentine wishes with my loved ones! I make sure to send something special to my DH, my sister, my mom, my niece, and of course, my DD. This year, with the help of Pop-up Card Studio I have a whole new fabulous style to share with my loved ones.
I used a simple phrase (as I am not ready to do anything too complicated in PCS – LOL) to create my cards for this year.
I added the text “My Valentine”, and used a heart shape from the basic shapes options, to create a “universal” valentine card for 2014. This project was made with my KNK Maxx Air 24″.
- 2 sheets of 8.5×11 or larger complimentary color card stock
- Absolutely nothing else – its sooooo simple!!
- Standard (red cap) blade
- v = 180
- f = 90
- Open the file below
- Cut the inner layer card stock
- Fold at the fold lines and apply adhesive
- Fold the 2nd sheet of 8.5×11 card stock in half
- Adhere the cut, inner layer to the outer layer card stock (first one side, then the other)
- Voila! Fabulousity!!!