It is really AWESOME all the things that we are capable to make with our machines.
For this project we are going to need:
- Iron On Material (There are a variety of Great Iron on material that you can use)
- Cutter Machine
- Heat Press Machine
- Sewing Machine
- 6 yards of Fabric
- F = 15
- V = 250
- P = 1
- I measured the table and how long I wanted the fabric skirt to go down.
- I sewed the tablecloth with the sewing machine.
- After the tablecloth was sewn, I ironed it.
- Finally, I applied the logo and the name to the fabric using a heat press machine.