My daughter wanted a special T-Shirt for a sorority event – they are very involved with several charities throughout the year. She found a picture online and asked me to whip one up! Ha ha ha, I said. But I did it anyway. And since I was working on vinyl and getting the heat press all warmed up, I also made a T for me. I was absolutely amazed at how tiny I could get the letters to cut.
Settings (Maxx Air):
- f = 17
- v = 250
- p = 1
Settings: (Heat Press):
- 310-315 degrees Fahrenheit
- 3-5 seconds
- Create the design in MTC.
- Reverse the image. I added rectangles around every other line to make it easier to weed.
- Cut the design using the recommended blade and settings.
- Weed the excess HTV.
- Position on the T-shirt as desired.
- Press for 3-5 seconds.
- Remove the carrier sheet.
- Cover design with non-stick sheet and press for another 3-5 seconds.
- Let cool and wear.
Check out how tiny these words are!