It has been a quiet week, but that doesn’t mean we aren’t hard at work! After recovering from the long holiday weekend, we’ve been working hard on finalizing plans for the KNK Retreat in St. Louis June 20-22. In addition, the Summer Solstice Challenge will close for voting that same weekend.
Challenge entries are rolling in, and most of them are in the Paper category. We’ve been busy posting them to an internal site so our designers around the world will have access to them once voting begins. Don’t miss out on your chance to win!
Download the full details here: SummerChallenge
Summer Solstice Celebration – Awards, Prizes, Giveaways! KNK is going all-out for summer!
Team KNK wants to see your Klic-n-Kut projects, so we’re hosting a month-long celebration of creativity. Submit your completed projects by the Summer Solstice, 21 June 2014. Voting will take place 22-28 June and winners will be announced on 30 June 2014.
Cut, punch, etch, emboss, engrave, write/draw, or print & cut your project. Enter as many categories as you wish. Each project may be entered into one category only.
– Decal Vinyl
– Iron-on Vinyl
– Metal (faux, authentic, and magnet)
Each category winner will receive a prize package valued at over $50 that includes:
- A choice of one: an engraving tool, embossing tool, punch tool or bladeholder
- A choice of one: a standard, thick material or fabric blade
- 1 NEW STYLE 12 x 12 cutting mat
“Best in Show” will be selected from the category winners, and will receive a Grand Prize – a new Zing Air, from KNK USA.
KNK – Team KNK Summer Solstice Challenge Rules:
- _____ Project entries must be created using a KNK digital cutting system.
- _____ Each entry must:
- contain a photo of you with your KNK cutter and finished project
- contain a close up of your finished project
- include a description of the project and the materials used
Note: the description must credit the source if the cut/design file is not your own.
- _____ A project can only be entered once.
- _____ You may enter a different project for each category.
- _____ You agree that your project can be posted and/or featured on KNK USA or affiliated sites during the months of June/July.
* Winners outside of the USA will be required to pay the shipping cost of the prize or may choose the Gift Certificate option.
Category winners may select a $25 KNK Gift Certificate in lieu of the prize package.
* Employees of KNK USA and Team KNK designers are not eligible to participate.
Winners will also receive a badge for their blogs.