My Nephew is having a Baby, so, we made Styrofoam Name Decoration’s Baby Shower to decorate their table. This name is a 3D project that is very easy to make.
The materials that we are going to use for the Styrofoam Name Decoration’s Baby Shower project are:
- KNK cutter machine
- Red Cap Blade
- Glue gun
- Acrylic Paint
- Wood sticks
- Hot knife foam cutter
- Paper flower
Settings for Groove-e Machine:
- Force = 10
- Speed = 150
Steps to make the Decorative Arc:
- I designed the name of the baby using MTC
- Then, I cut the name using Vynil and with the transfer tape, I pasted the name on a styrofoam block. Because my styrofoam was not thick, I glued two styrofoam together to make it thicker.
- After that, I cut the styrofoam using a Hot knife foam cutter
- Once all the letters were cut, I removed the vinyl and painted everything white.
- With the paint still wet, I just poured glitter on it.
- Finally, I embellished it using some paper flowers and a sign that I had done in the past.