Last week, I worked with a customer on pixel tracing to create a stencil project. The final outcome was absolutely phenomenal and I asked if I could share it with you here on Team KNK, and I’m so glad she agreed.
She uses stencil material; either a 6 mil mylar for one-time use or a 16 mil stencil material for multi-use.
- Stencil material
- Spray on temporary adhesive
- Thick Material (blue cap) blade
Settings (KNK Zing):
- Speed = 13/13
- Force = 154
- Passes = 2
- Blade Height = 9 Post-it Notes
- Pixel trace the design in Make-the-Cut or create from scratch
- Use layers to separate each color for one stencil
- Cut the stencil material
- Apply temporary adhesive and press to substrate
- Cover any areas outside of the stencil that may inadvertently get sprayed
- Paint each layer and allow to dry between colors
And look how stunning this is!!!!
I want one! lol