Here’s a fun banner I created with my 15″ Klic-N-Kut Maxx. I made this simple banner shape and then used the contour object feature to outline my shape. Next I spelled out “Spring” using one of my favorite fonts: 1BeanSproutDNA.
You can easily adapt this project for other seasons, holidays or events. Re-size it so it’s suitable for a card, scrapbook page or giant banner that hangs across a large room! I’m already in the process of reworking this file to accommodate a much larger scale project!
Visit my website to view my KNK Gallery: Susan Mast Designs
Supply List (all supplies listed are from Bazzill Basics Paper):
- Marmalade Cardstock [3-316]
- Antique Micro Dot Printed Paper 
- Avalon Paper Flower – Blue Calypso 
- Avalon Paper Flower – Pollen 
- Self-Adhesive Jewels – Tangerine Blast 
- Thread, Ribbon & Baker’s Twine are from Designer’s personal stash.
The cutting file, available in KNK, MTC and PDF formats, can be downloaded here: