Christmas is right around the corner!!!. With it there are many reasons to celebrate. My family always comes together to celebrate Jesus’ Birth. This year I wanted to make a frame that captures both December 25th and my 25th Anniversary. So after brainstorming I figured what better way to capture this glorious time than to use rhinestones. I wanted make a frame, where the Rhinestones are glued directly to the glass. Unfortunate it hasn’t worked for me so far, but I will continue trying lol!.
For this project
- Thick Material Blade (blue cap)
- Rock-it Rhinestone Flock
- Rhinestones Transfer Tape
- Paint Brush
Settings (Maxx Air):
- F = 65
- V = 150
- P = 2
- I created the number 25 in the software MTC.
- Then to make the stencil, I used the Rhinestones function (ctrl+k), in order to make the design a reality.
- After cutting the stencil with my KNK Groove-e. I stuck the rubber adhesive to a cardstock and scattered rhinestones over the stencil.
- Then I used the transfer tape to transfer the stencil design onto the garment, which in my case happened to be a piece of cardstock.
- Then I activated the adhesive on the back of the rhinestones. I achieved this effect by ironing the rhinestones; I placed the iron over the the rhinestones for a few seconds.