This past weekend was Unleash the Magic with KNK retreat – and we had a fantastic time! In one if the classes, retreat guests learned how to make rhinestone templates, transfer their designs, and apply them with a heat press.
- Rock-it Flock
- Thick material blade
- Transfer tape
- Glitter Flex Ultra
- Create your design.
- Use the Rhinestones feature in MTC.
- Cut the template material using the thick material blade @ recommended setting.
- Brush in the stones.
- Use rhinestone transfer tape to oick up the design.
- Place the design on the bag.
- Heat press 5 seconds at 350 degrees.
- Cut the iron-on material (mirror image).
- Position on bag and heat press according to instructions.