This Personalized Diaper Bag is a Wonderful and Unique gift for a mommy to be.
Materials to make this Personalized Diaper Bag :
- KNK Digital Cutting Machine (I used the KNK Groove-e for this project)
- Red blade
- SCAL 5
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- Diaper Bag or Tote
- Regular Iron
- Teflon Sheet
Settings KNK Groove-e:
- Blade = Red
- F = 8
- V = 150
- I just choose a butterfly file from MTC and imported it into SCAL5 to write the name of the baby.
- When I was happy with the design, I then cut the HTV with my KNK Machine.
- After that, I pre-heated my regular iron, using the wool setting.
- Then, I placed a piece of wood inside the pocket of the diaper bag.
- I placed the HTV on the center of the diaper bag and pressed with my iron for 15 seconds.
- I removed the protection sheet and repressed with the Teflon sheet for two more minutes.