If you are looking for a unique baby shower gift, why not make some personalized baby hangers. I purchased these wooden hangers online and used intermediate outdoor vinyl to add a special touch.
- Wooden Hanger
- Intermediate Outdoor Vinyl
- Transfer Paper
- Blue Capped Blade
- Make the Cut software
Settings for KNK Zing:
- Force – 15
- Speed – 10
- Multicut – 1
- Find designs that will work for a small space as the hangers are not very big. (You can import my “Bi-Plane” design from the MTC gallery.
- Add name if desired.
- Cut design, and weed.
- Apply transfer tape. Adhere to hanger and remove transfer tape.
- Rub vinyl thoroughly to make sure it is adhered very well to the hanger.)
- Tie a ribbon around the top of the hanger.
It doesn’t get much easier than that! And…. they make a simple but darling baby gift.