As you already know my KNK machine is very important to me. I have to admit that at the beginning it was not easy, but I trusted Sandy when she said “I am going to teach you to love your KNK” and Sandy trusted me. She drove me step by step and today I can’t go one day without my KNK Groove-e. Right Chad? LOL
Ok, let’s start with my project. This is a beautiful notepad that every girl would love to have and it is really simple to make. I used my WONDERFUL KNK Groove-e, a notepad, fun foam of different colors, glue and markers.
(1) First thing I did was measure the area where I wanted to place the decoration. This measurement let me know the size that I needed to make my overall image.
(2) Then I cut all of the individual shapes in different colors of fun foam.
(3) After cutting, I colored the borders of the pieces with markers.
(4) Next, I glued them onto the notebook.
(5) Lastly, I embellished the notebook with ribbon and glitter (because I love glitter and I use it for almost all my projects!)