- Design what you want on your invitation.
- Follow these steps that our Friend Michele did on a video to make our design ready to Emboss in MTC. (Michele Step by Step instructions on Videos and PDF)
- When your design is ready to be Embossed, attach your Vellum Paper to a card-stock (I used staples).
- Once your machine is finished Embossing you will see how beautiful it looks. It has really good details.
- Then, you will outline the Front of your design with white marker that is made specially for Vellum.
- Now, you will start painting your design on The Back. Never ever use water based paint on Vellum paper. I use Crayola oil paint so my Vellum never becomes wrinkled. I painted the back with silver oil crayon.
- The following step, you can do it either after the machine has finished the Embossing or at the end when you have painted your invitation. This step is to Punch the border of your invitation to make a jagged edge. Remember to put a Craft foam underneath.The KNK cutter machine can do the punches but I did not have the Punch tool, so I have to do it with my hands, lol ;(
- This is a close-up of the front of the invitation so you can see how pretty it looks after the whole process.