My broom broke

I saw this file at my “go-to” site and I knew I was going to do something with it.

I just cut a piece of chipboard (from the Team KNK store!) into an 8×8 piece and glued a pretty piece of Halloween paper I had from a DCWV stack. I used brown ink for the edges and a piece of wire to hang it.

I used brown and black vinyl. This picture shows the brown vinyl a little better than the other one did.

I also sprayed it with clear acrylic spray to help seal the paper on the edge of the chipboard.

Machine Used:

KNK Maxx 24″, red blade.

Materials Used:

chipboard (12×12)

Halloween paper

black vinyl

brown vinyl

This entry was posted in post by deb_m. Bookmark the permalink.

About deb_m

By day, a teacher. By night, a geeky crafter. I have one hubby, 2 kids, and 4 dogs. I like to take pictures and like it even more when they don't suck. I use a KNK Maxx 24" machine, a Zing, and a Cameo.

2 thoughts on “My broom broke

Comments are closed.