I am getting ready for Mother’s Day, and this year I want to give my mom something full of memories, something that shows why she is the World’s Best Mom. This is an album that is full of Really, Really GREAT memories; since I was a girl, my graduations, my achievements, my marriage, etc. And in all of the pictures she is with me. She dedicated her life to her children and to their families. She has been a woman that has been with us in good and in bad; meaning ALL the time. That is why this year I want to bring all of those memories to her and let her know why she is Very, Very Important. LOVE you Mom!!!
Thanks to my AWESOME machine, I was able to make something Beautiful and personalized.
The materials that I used for this project were:
- KNK cutter machine
- Red Cap Blade
- Thermoflex iron-on
- Heat Press
- Glue Gun
Settings for Groove-e Machine:
- Force = 15
- Speed = 150
Steps to make the Album:
- First I designed what I wanted to put on the fabric using MTC.
- Then I cut it using the Thermoflex Iron-on Material and heat pressed onto the fabric.
- I applied Pellon on top of the album so the album is soft and nice.
- Then, I put the fabric on top on the Pellon.
- I glue some rhinestones to add a little bit of decoration.
- And Finally, I add some ribbon to the edge.