My Halloween decorations are up, my costume is hanging in the closet, and the goodies are in the pantry. I just need one last thing. We live out in the country, with only 5 houses or so in a few mile stretch, so we don’t get very many trick-or-treaters. The ones we do get (neighbors and friends), get spoiled when they drive over to show off their costumes on Halloween. Here are a few of my 2012 Halloween treat bags to fill with goodies.
Paper Scraps (for your own decorations)
1. Click on the MTC picture above to download the file. (Sorry, the free file is no longer available.)
2. Load card stock into your cutter and use an embossing tool to make your fold lines.
3. Use a blade to cut the perimeter.
4. Remove cut design from mat.
5. Apply adhesive to each of the ‘flaps’ and attach to the side walls.
6. Add your decorations.
Although I loaded them with worms for the photo, I made these to nicely hold 2 candy bars (Snickers, Mars Bar, etc.).
I hope you are able to make use of this for your special trick-or-treaters!