This was a Last Minute Initials Wedding Glasses for a couple that had forgotten their wedding glasses. My sister-in-law asked me to do it the same day of the wedding. So the fastest thing that I could do was their initials inside a heart.
The wedding was simple but Beautiful.
- KNK Digital Cutting Machine (I used the Groove-e for this project)
- Pressure Sensitive Vinyl
- Red cap blade
- Masking Tape
- Hot glue gun
- F = 45 (I have cut this material before with a F=25. This time I had to use F=45. Remember that there are going to be things that can affect the Force and the cut, like the dull of the blade, the mat, etc. So just use this as a guide)
- V = 100
- Using MTC, I choose a heart from this software and with the Rhinestones icon made the circles on the Pressure Sensitive Vinyl.
- Then, I wrote their initials inside the heart. When I was happy with the result, I cut it with my KNK Groove-2.
- After weeding it, I placed masking tape on top to transfer the project to the glasses
- Next, I put a Rhinestone and the bottom end of the heart (the point).
- And finally, I made bows to use as an embellishment.
PS: The couples in the picture are me and my husband when we got married in 1990. I just put that candle there to take the picture.