With Klic-N-Kut chipboard, you can add dimension to any of your crafting projects. Our chipboard is thick enough to create rigid shapes and embellishments and can be cut on all Klic-N-Kut machines, and most other computerized cutting systems.
The KNK Chipboard is really simple to cut with any cutting Machine. I used my KNK Groove-E.
White Fabric Or any color you like
1. I traced a Christmas ornament in KNK Studio.
2. Then, I sized the images to make two different projects. One is miniature for a scrapbook and the other a regular size. Both cut very clean and neat.
4. Then, I took the white fabric and glued it with the glue gun and then glued the glittered tulle on top of the white fabric.
5. After I covered the chipboard with the fabrics, I covered the back of the chipboard with cardstock to make the backside of the ornament neat and clean.
6. Finally, make a Bow with ribbon to give that special touch.
Note: I cut the same ornament in miniature shape so you can see that the KNK Chipboard is very easy to cut with a cutting machine. You can add the miniature ornament to any scrapbook project.
I hope you can use the files to make your own Christmas decoration. With KNK everything is possible, just put your imagination.