Happy Independence Day! I hope this post finds you all safe and sound, and I wish you safe travels over the holiday weekend.
I have a free file for you today and I hope you have a chance to whip this up before tomorrow. For that reason, I’m posting this early this morning to give you more time – lol!
I used shapes from the MTC gallery for all of the banners and decorations. I used the font tool to add “America the beautiful”, “4th of July”, and “United we stand”, then added a shadow layer for each.
- WorldWin CutMates card stock: 5 sheets each of red, white and blue
- Pressure Sensitive GlitterFlex in silver, white, blue and/or red
Card stock Settings (Maxx Air):
- f = 61
- v = 350
- p = 1
Pressure Sensitive GlitterFlex Settings (Maxx Air):
- f = 52
- v = 150
- p = 1
- Open the MTC file Free File
- Cut 2 sheets of each color from the tab “Stars”
- Cut 2 sheets of each color from the tab “Stripes”
- Cut out the wording and shadow layers from coordinating WorldWin CutMates and Pressure Sensitive GlitterFlex colors as desired
- Fold the banners over, aligning the holes to provide extra support
- Adhere the star, stripe and word layers together and assemble your banner pieces
- Use string or twine to connect and hang your banner