Today I have a new project and free file! My original intention was to make an explosion gift card holder box…but since Halloween will be here in a few days, I used a wallet sized photo instead.
I love how you can make this project out of just one sheet of printed paper and add additional die cut shapes if you like. Once you cut the file, you will need to score where noted and embellish as you wish!
By simply having some 12 x 12 double sided paper on hand and your Klic N Kut ready to go…you will never be at a loss for a quick and clever presentation of a gift card!
The free file for this project is available at these links:
- Score then fold as indicated on the cutting file.
- Fold the Gift Card Sleeve in half and glue the flaps to the bottom of the box so that your photo or gift card will stand upright.
- The bats are cut in duplicates and their bodies glued together, but not the wings. The wings fold outwards for dimension.
- The smaller bats are layered and glued to the interior flaps of the box.
- The larger bats are layered and glued to the exterior lid of the box. If you leave an opening on the very bottom point of the layered bats, you can fold the bat bottom in opposite directions so that they sit upright on the box top.
View other samples of my work using my amazing Klic-N-Kut at my website: www.masterscrapbookdesigns.com.
Bazzill – Spooky & Kooky Swarm of Bats 
Bazzill Raven Cardstock [10-1081]
Bazzill Tangerine Blast Jewels 
Bazzill Raven Pom Poms 
Bazzill 1.5″ Primula Flowers 
CTMH Black Ink [z2105]
CTMH Halloween Stamp [D1381]
Stampendous Black Embossing Powder [EP111]
Google Eyes & [from designer’s personal stash]