Free Holiday File from Team KNK! We’re all getting ready for the Holidays – Team KNK wants to help with a Holly & Berries door knob decoration. This can easily be made with heavy cardstock, craft foam, or felt. In the photos, you’ll see I selected stiffened felt (as this medium will endure the longest).
- 2 sheets 8.5 x 11 Stiffened Felt
- Blue (Thick Materials) Blade
- Use the recommended material settings in your manual
- I used 120 pressure, 200 speed, Multi-cut and 2 chipboard spacers for my KNK Maxx
- Red Pom Poms or Jingle Bells (you can also cut out felt/foam/cardstock for the berries)
You can cut the bottom layer from a different shade of green than the top layer for added contrast. Any round, red objects can be used for the holly berries. I use the jingle bells because I love hearing the sound when someone opens/closes a door around the holidays. As an added bonus, from a 4-H dog club leader’s perspective, they are a great tool to desensitize dogs against noises. Happy Holidays!