I have gotten away from scrapbooking and have decided I really want to get back into it since I have 3 beautiful grandchildren now. So I decided to start with a nice quick and simple layout from Halloween, that I could design in MTC and cut with my Zing.
Zing KNK Zing/Zing Air/Maxx Air Standard Material Detail Blade Cardstock Vinyl
Settings For Cardstock *force 101 *cuts2 *speed 10/10 *Red Blade at .25
For Vinyl *force 65 *cuts 1 *speed 10/10 *Red Blade at .25
- I used the Font named Stencil for the Happy Halloween title. I sized and placed it on my 12×12 mat where I wanted it to cut on my 12×12 black cardstock.
- Then I got the square shape and sized that to 6.3 X 4.3 and placed it where I wanted that to cut on my cardstock.
- Placed my Black Cardstock on my mat and did a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) cut.
- I used the Font named Passtime and typed To Cute To Spook!, shadowed it. I cut the shadow from the orange cardstock and the letters from black vinyl.
- Googled for a Black Cat image and did a Pixel Trace-shadowed the cat, printed it and did a Print and Cut using the shadow.
- Layered the clack cardstock on a 12X12 orange cardstock, added a black mat to the picture and three bat stickers I had and here is my nice simple Halloween Layout!!!!