Christmas season is very close. I thought that it would be very nice to make a unique gift wrap for that special person. So this time I used my GREAT KNK Groove-e to make a Gift Wrap embellishment. It was very easy to make.
- KNK Cutting Machine
- Fun Foam
- Glue gun
- V = 150
- F = 35 The force required depends on the fun foam that you use. This time I found a fun foam that says it is 3mm, but it was actually thicker, so for this one I had to use a force of 45. So you have to test each fun foam that you are going to cut.
- I attached the file here, so you can cut all the pieces in the color that you like.
- With the marker, paint the border of your pieces with the same color as your fun foam, just a little darker.
- Glue the pieces together to form the Snowman Cartoon.
- Cut the sign and the name or title that you want to add to your project.
- After that, wrap your gift as usual, but add a piece of Styrofoam to the top of your gift to add dimension and for applying the Snowman embellishment.
- Glue the Snowman Character and the sign above him to a wood stick. Place the wood stick in the middle of the Styrofoam.
- Then cut 6 pieces of tulle at 3″ width and tie two together, two together, and two together. This is going to cover the piece of Styrofoam.
- Using another tulle of a contrast color, make a bow with it. I used a glittered tulle.
And this will be your final Project…