This is from a Pin that made me chuckle. My nephew who is 5 probably wouldn’t use the bathroom with this thing present. Now that my children are older and won’t be freaked out by it – well, okay, maybe my daughter will – I can add some of these fun Halloween decorations to the mix. I have several more projects planned, all relatively “cute” versus gory because we prefer to have fun than fright!
My daughter is visiting Grandma in Florida, so I’ll be able to install these in all of our bathrooms before she gets home. Tee hee hee.
I used wall chalker vinyl because it is 1) removable and reusable and 2) it is a matte black that doesn’t shine at all in the light.
Settings (Maxx Air):
- f = 34
- v = 350
- p = 1
- Create your own peeking ghoulie or use this free file.
- Cut the test shape from removable black vinyl like the wall chalker from KNK USA.
- Once the test cut comes out perfect, cut the peeking ghoulie.
- There are no loose parts in this file, so you can simply peel it up and carry it to the bathroom.
- Adhere to the top of the tank.