- Cut the attached monkey files.
- Glue the pieces to form the Monkey.
- Embellish the Monkey with ribbon and set it aside.
- Using the CardStock from knkusa.com, cut the palm leaves in the attached file to the size that you want. Click here to follow step-by-step on how to make a palm tree. I used the Beige Cardstock and painted them green so they look a little bit realistic.
- For the trunk I used Styrofoam and painted it brown.
- Take the paper bag and make it a ball so this has wrinkles.
- After that take a piece of Styrofoam and cover it with the wrinkled paper bag.
- Finally, glue the monkey to the palm tree.