My friend’s husband was deploying for 6 months on a submarine and she asked me to make her a pillow case for him. She wanted a saying on it and pictures of her boys since there is little to no contact with families when a submarine goes underway. I was happy to help and now I think I will be making one for my husband before his next underway.
- KNK Zing
- Standard Blade (Red Cap)
- ThermoFlex PLUS
- printable iron on transfer paper
- heat press
- pillow case
- Force: 15
- Speed: 10/10
- Passes: 1
- Offset: .25
- Print the pictures you want on the iron-on transfer. She did this at her house and then cut them with scissors.
- Type out text in MTC or cutting software you use, remember to mirror your words!!
- Cut out and weed the saying
- Press your items on the pillow case (A heat press helps)
- Send with your loved one!!
I only got a finished project picture because we were trying to wrangle 5 kids and make the pillow case in a short amount of time.