If you LOVE Sparkles and you have a digital cutting machine, why not Decorate Your Own Cloth Using DecoSPARKLE? Or if you have old clothes which you want to make look different, this is a good way to do it. In this case, I decorated jeans with DecoSPARKLE. Because it was an old pair of jeans. I also cut it to make it short. But this is a really fun project.
Materials that I used to Decorate Your Own Clothes Using DecoSPARKLE were:
- KNK Digital Cutting Machine (I used the KNK Groove-e for this project)
- Red blade
- SCAL 5
- The cloth to be decorated
- Heat Press
- Teflon Sheet
- Blade = Red
- F = 8
- V = 150
- This is a file that I found in MTC and brought it to SCAL to add some flowers and butterflies.
- Then, I measured the area of the pant where I wanted to place the design. And I made the design that size.
- I cut the DecorSPARKLE in mirror image
- After the machine cut the heat transfer material, I then preheat my pant.
- Then, I placed a teflon pillow between the fabric of the leg of the pant. So my hem does not prevent my heat press to press my design flat.
- Then, I placed the design on top of the pant, covered it with the Teflon sheet and pressed it at 300 degree for 12 seconds.
- Finally, I had to put the pant aside until it cool down, due to the DecoSPARKLE material having to be removed when cool..
Then, I ended cutting my pants and making turning them into Shorts, LOL.