When we bought our house 2 years ago we went looking at the Habitat for Humanity Restore store for odds and ends around the house. We came across these screwless light switch covers. While looking at them I thought about decorating them with vinyl, like I do with most things.
- Force: 15
- Passes: 1
- Speed: 10/10
- Offset: .25
- Make template of the light switch in the design software of your choice. I used MTC.
- Design what you want on the light switch. I went with a willow tree and welcome since it is by my front door.
- Cut out the vinyl in the color of your choice
- Prepare the light switch cover by cleaning off with rubbing alcohol
- Carefully line up the vinyl and the cover and voila you have a custom light switch cover.
I have also put vinyl on outlet covers for my daughter’s room. They have held up so well I plan to do it for my son’s room.