A “Cookies for Santa” Personalized Plate-Mug makes for a great compliment to Santa’s milk and cookies. It was a great project that I enjoyed doing with my granddaughter. She was very excited when I told her that I would be adding her name to the plate where she would be leaving the cookies for Santa. When she knew that I would add her name to it, she asked me to add “Love you Santa”.
The back of the mug is also to be customized with the same name. This is the name of my niece, she also has a plate with her name.
Materials to make the “Cookies for Santa” Personalized Plate-Mug:
- KNK Digital Cutting Machine (I used the KNK Groove-e for this project)
- Red blade
- SCAL 5
- Transfer Tape
Settings KNK Groove-e:
- Blade = Red
- F = 8
- V = 150
- I measured the plate and the mug to know the size of the space that I had to apply the letters and/or design.
- I chose what I wanted to add to the mug and the plate.
- Then, I cut it out of vinyl.
- After it was weeded, I added the transfer tape.
- I cleaned the plate and the mug with alcohol and then placed the vinyl on them.
The most Beautiful thing of all was to see the face of my granddaughter and my niece who is just 3 months old.
SVG Santa Milk Cup