In any celebration it is a great idea to have a nice area where your guest and families can take pictures to keep as a memory. With a KNK cutter machine the possibilities of doing this are endless. This centerpiece was created for a Baby Shower for one of my best friends, and was really nice and simple to make.
- KNK cutter machine
- Fun Foam or Cardstock (Both work TERRIFIC)
- Hot Glue
- Tissue Paper
- Empty paper towel roll
- From MTC cut a duck or your favorite shape.
- As always, paint the border of your Fun Foam with a darker color.
- (Optional) put glitter on the border of your Fun Foam.
- Cover the empty paper towel roll with tissue paper.
- Glue the duck to a wood stick and glue it to Styrofoam.
- Cut little squares with the rest of your tissue paper and cover all the Styrofoam; gluing just the middle of the squares that you cut with the tissue paper. Cover the base also using this method.
- Finally, embellish with some curly ribbon.
Put your centerpiece in the middle of your main table and this will be your overall result.