I was wondering how to decorate a Jewelry Case Display for this Valentine’s Day. Immediately my Wonderful and Terrific KNK Groove-e came to my mind (as always). This is a file that I am using for my 25th Anniversary this year. I just made some adjustments so the project looks different.
- F = 45
- V = 150
- I cut the 25th Anniversary design out of cardstock.
- I added a shadow layer to that design and cut it out too.
- Then I outlined the hearts on the first layer with red marker and the doves with blue coloring pencil.
- I put glue on top of all the shadow layer and glued the first layer to the shadow.
- And finally, because the shadow layer is larger than the top layer, I poured on glitter to cover the glue that was exposed on the shadow layer.