I love to make personalized gifts for everybody. So, this time I made a special card for my sister-in-law Aurea. With our cutter machines we can make a perfect and unique card or gift for everyone in our list. That makes your gift very SPECIAL because you can add your own style. Your sister, brother, sister-in-law, aunt and uncle, teacher, babysitter, neighbor and everyone else will be pleasantly surprised by your thoughtfulness.
The design that I used were files that were provided to me in a KNK Retreat in Tampa, FL.
- Cardstock (If you want more information of the Cardstock from knkusa.com, Click here so you can read the Post that Bird wrote on last Oct. explaining everything about it. Thank you Bird
- Decorative Paper
- F = 35
- V = 100
- Blue Cap
- Design what you want on your card using KNK Studio, MTC, or Popup Card Studio,
- If desired, Glue decorative paper on top of your cardstock.
- Cut the Card-stock using your cutter machine.
- Embellish the name with glitter
- Place a different color of cardstock on the back of your design
- And your card is ready to go.
This is the same card without using a colored cardstock in the back of the design.