The inspiration for this project came from a spontaneous situation. In which, my daughter-in-law ran all Orlando trying to get a beautiful, sparkling bow for her wedding. With sadly no luck. But, while I was making some decorations with the Pressure Sensitive Glitter Flex Ultra from knkusa.com, a material that she loves. So after some quick thinking, I decided to make her bow a with that material but not tell her anything until the bow was completely done. Though… i have to say. The Pressure Sensitive Glitter Flex Ultra is the best material ever! It is very, very pretty and easy to cut with our cutters.It gave the end result a very professional look.
- KNK Digital Cutting Machine (I used the Groove-e for this project)
- Pressure Sensitive Vinyl
- Red cap blade (I used the Red Cap and it worked perfectly)
- F = 25
- V = 100
- I went to the internet and searched for Free Bow Template. Based on the Bow that she was looking for and that she described to me, directly corresponded to my search.
- Then, I Traced the template using MTC.
- Once the template is traced, cut it using your cutter machine and the Pressure sensitive vinyl material.
- Now, I DID NOT remove the backing of the material completely. I Just removed where the bow was going to be attached, which are the corners and a little bit of the center of the bow.
- I Proceeded to crease and fold the center of the bow to make the form that I wanted it to be. Then tied it with a floral wire (the very thin one)
- After that, I covered the wire with another piece of the Pressure Sensitive material.
- The bow was placed on top of her veil. She was happy and it looked very, very pretty.