My Cousin is getting married and they asked me to please make this Beautiful Box Wedding Invitations Embellished with Ribbons. They saw the file on the internet and I bought it to make their invitations. If you would like to have the file, you can find it here.
I needed to make 80 invitations, so I used my KNK Groove-e with MTC software and my KNK Force with SCAL to hurry up the process.
The materials that I used for this beautiful Box Wedding Invitations Embellished with Ribbons were:
Settings for KNK Force:
- Passes = 2
- SD = 40
- CD = 80
- CS = 15
- US = Default-40
- PS = Default-20
- LS = Default – 20
- Red Blade
- BT = 2
Settings for KNK Groove-e:
- Passes = 2
- Blue blade
- V = 150
- F = 40
- I bought and downloaded the file to my computer.
- Then, Using SCAL I open the file to be cut. In SCAL the file opened to me the correct size that I need it. In MTC, I have no idea why it opened smaller and I had to resize it to the one that I wanted. (I opened the exact same file on each software)
- After the file was completely cut, I started gluing them to form the box.
- Then, I added the ribbon and the Rhinestones.
- Finally, I printed the invitation on a Fine Paper and rolled it up like a scroll and also tied a bow with ribbons and a Rhinestone.