Christmas is here! Before we stuff our faces, lets get to those christmas cards and other lovely holiday traditons. During this beautiful season, my favorite season. We always try to make something really pretty and unique. While this isn’t what you probably had in mind, it is a fun project that the entire family can take a part in. This beautiful Baby with a Santa Outfit, was very fun as well as comical to make. Seeing it go through different stages, was truly magical, to say the least. Not only that, it is also ideal for Scrapbooking, cards or as a Christmas Gift Topper. I designed this file using Inkscape and followed by exporting it to MTC, to be cut.
Settings KNK Force
- Blade = R
- BT = 2
- P = 1
- CD = 70
- CS = 25
- I designed the file using Inkscape. Once the design is done, I exported the design to MTC to be cut.
- I cut the file using my KNK Force. Using Cardstock, I cut corresponded color to form the dress and the baby.
- Using Pressure Sensitive GlitterFlex Ultra, I cut the white parts of the dress and the hat. After that, I put on the cardstock.
- I made a shadow layer to place all the pieces that form my file.
- After glue all the pieces together, I draw his eyes with a marker.
- I used dot tape to placed the boy on the front of my card.
- Use this file on a card or on top of your Christmas presents once those are wrapped.
You will have a great and fun time making this project. Enjoy and Happy Cutting!!!!
I Love Christmas!. Christmas is the time to give and let the family know how much you care about them. So, this is a great file to make a cute card for them. Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!!!
Get your FREE FILE for personal use Only.