We were celebrating the 25th Anniversary of my brother-in-law Robert and his wife Arlene. It was a small celebration but full of GREAT moments. I hope God continue Blessing this beautiful couple.
As always, I find an excuse to use my Wonderful machines, this time was not the exception. I made a decoration for the main table celebration. It was very simple but a delicate and beautiful centerpiece.
The materials that I used for this project were:
- KNK Force cutter machine
- Red Cap Blade
- Glue Gun
- Cardboard To glue the picture of the couple
- Foil gift wrap Paper
- Plastic Stairs for cakes
- Plastic and clear tray
Settings for KNK Force:
The settings used for the Red Blade:
- Passes = 1
- CD = 87
- CS = Default-40
- US = Default-40
- PS = Default-20
- LS = Default – 20
- Blade Offset – Red Blade
- I cut their names using the card-stock.
- Then, I put glue on top of the card-stock and pour glitter on it and put it aside to dry.
- After that, I also cut the number 25 using the same card-stock but this time I had glued foil gift wrap paper to it.
- Then using the glue gun, I glued the plastic stairs to the plastic clear tray.
- I started to glue to the tray the number 25, two silver Doves and some small flowers that I had.
- With the ribbons I made a bow and put it on the top center of the plastic stairs.
- Then, I glued the picture to the cardboard, cut it and glued it to a foam that I had glued to the top of the plastic stairs.
- The foam I covered it with foil gift wrap to make it looks pretty.
- Finally, I glued their names to each side of the Plastic Stairs.