I recently hosted a baby shower for this sweet little princess and her mommy. Since there were several young girls there, I wanted to have something fun for them to do. I decided to make some coloring page baby bibs that they could color for the new little one.
- Baby Bib Blanks
- Fabric Pens
- Black ThermoFlex Plus
- Red-capped Blade
- Make The Cut Software
- Coloring Page SVG (Outline with lots of white space)
- Heat Press or Iron
Settings for KNK Zing:
- Force – 18
- Speed – 10
- Multicut – 1
- Import or download a file from MTC
- If outlines are too thin, use the shadow function to make them the appropriate thickness. Edit > Shape Magic > Shadow Layer
- Cut and weed ThermoFlex Plus
- Use heat press or iron to apply to baby bib. (Follow manufacturers instructions and/or look here for more details.)
- Use the fabric pens to color the pictures.
The coloring page bibs were a great success! The girls loved coloring them. I wish I had pictures of them decorating them, but I somehow missed capturing that during the baby shower.This turned out to be a great shower activity, and although I geared it for the younger crowd, I’m sure the women would have enjoyed it just as much.