Here’s a quick, easy, and inexpensive project that is also very practical. These cute little cork coasters with HTV would be great for a hostess or other small gift.
I bought some cork squares using my half-off coupon at JoAnns. I think my price was around $1.50 for 4. You could also buy a sheet of cork and cut them yourself.
- ThermoFlex Plus
- Simple SVG design
- Red-capped blade
Settings for KNK Zing:
- Force – 18
- Multi-cut – 1
- Speed – 10
- Import SVG from MTC Gallery or other source
- Mirror Image
- Cut and weed HTV
- Place onto coaster, vinyl side down
- Place piece of paper, cloth, or Teflon sheet on image so that it is between iron and HTV carrier.
- Use hot, dry iron to apply according to manufacturers instructions
- Peel HTV clear sheet off and repeat