I love fall, especially when it is a pleasant fall like we are having this year in the midwest. I can’t wait for the trees to start changing color! And nothing feels more like fall than Halloween! This file can be used as a 2 dimensional design, or as a 3 dimensional design. Using WorldWin ColorMates Smooth & Silky, it is sturdy enough to hold more than napkins. It could also hold candy for the desk at work!
- WorldWin ColorMates Smooth & Silky
- WorldWin CutMates (for the interior color)
- Standard (red cap) Blade
- Scrapbook Adhesive
- Embellishments (dig into that stash!)
Settings (Maxx Air):
- Open the haunted house file (free for a limited time).
- Cut the interior color from WorldWin CutMates.
- Cut the exterior from WorldWin ColorMates Smooth & Silky.
- Assemble with scrapbook adhesive.
Although I made this house for halloween, with a different color scheme it could easily be used for a multitude of projects and events. Picture a white card stock colored with red brick pattern on the walls and black shake shingles for the roof!