This gorgeous 25th Anniversary Banner was decorated with Pressure Sensitive Vinyl. I found out that the Pressure Sensitive Vinyl material is ideal to decorate on any smooth surface. I have already used it on glasses, paper, plastic, and even on a bride’s hair bow; with this material (http://teamknk.com/beautiful-bow-beautiful-bride). This time, I placed it on a banner which was comprised of Glossy Photo Paper. Also the banner has two 25 cut out pieces of card-stock, on top of the card-stock they have the Pressure Sensitive Vinyl as well.
Let’s do it using the Pressure Sensitive Vinyl:
- KNK Digital Cutting Machine (I used the Groove-e for this project)
- Pressure Sensitive Vinyl
- Red cap blade (I used the Red Cap)
- Premium Glossy Photo Paper
- Hot Glue
- F = 25
- V = 100
- I designed the banner using GIMP
- Once the banner was printed, I measured the 25th.
- Using the same font used to make the banner, I wrote the 25th in MTC.
- Then, I made the font the exact size of my banner as well as making two smaller 25th’s to put on every side of the banner. .
- After that, I cut the 25th using the Pressure Sensitive Vinyl.
- I also cut the smaller 25th out of card-stock, so they stay hanging on both sides of the banner..
- Then, using the hot glue, I glued ribbon all around the border of the banner.
- I glued a piece of ribbon to the smaller 25th cut out and on top of that I add the 25th cut out with the Pressure Sensitive Vinyl to cover the ribbon.
- Then, I glued the top of the ribbon that is having the card-stock, allowing it to hang on each side of the banner.
- Finally, using a different ribbon, I made two bows to place on the two top corners of the banner.