I used a picture of my granddaughter when she was a baby to create a Christmas Tree Ornament. With the KNK Force PNC function, my Picture Christmas tree Ornament Made a Unique and Special Decoration that glowed with personality. Normal ornaments while shiny, do not really have any “meaning.” I wanted the Christmas tree to tie into my family, and what better way to do that than just making them part of the tree.
Picture Christmas Tree Ornament Decoration Using KNK Force PNC
- KNK Digital Cutting Machine (I used the KNK Force for this project)
- Red cap blade
- Clear Christmas Tree Ornament
- Blade = Red
- BT = 1
- P= 1
- CD = 60
- CS= 20
- I opened the picture that I wanted to use in SCAL4.
- Then, I created a round shape that is the same size as the ornament, to work as a guide in cutting the picture.
- Follow the instructions in the PNC Chapter of the User Manual (Chapter 11)
- Once the picture was cut, I rolled it in order to be able to put it inside the Christmas ornament
- Then, I made a bow with a piece of ribbon, and another bow with a piece of tulle to attach them to the Christmas ornament.