For the Reveal Party of my Nephew, we decided to make Team Girl Team Boy Personalized T Shirts for a Gender Reveal Party. This was a last minute idea, so, I did not have the vinyl colors to make the shirts. We really wanted the shirts, I decided to use my WONDERFUL AND AWESOME KNK machine to make stencils and paint the shirts. So if you do not have the iron transfer to make a shirt you can still do it.
The materials that I used to Personalized Team Girl Team Boy Personalized T Shirts for a Gender Reveal Party were:
Settings for Groove-e Machine:
- Force = 6
- Speed = 350
Steps to make Team Girl Team Boy Personalized T Shirts for a Gender Reveal Party:
- First I designed what I wanted to put on the shirts using MTC.
- Then, I cut it out of vynil.
- After I removed the excesses, I placed transfer tape on top of the vinyl and placed it on top of the shirt.
- Then, I put a cardstock between the two layers of the shirt and painted it.
- When it dried, I removed the vinyl and thus, the project was finished.