“Please Take One” Halloween Sign Using Floor Vinyl. This is great and really easy to make. I really love Holidays, it is yet another thing that gives me tons of crafting ideas! Inspirations can come from any where, this time it came while doing some remodeling. We were remodeling our stairs and instead of carpet we decided to install floor vinyl, not only is it cheaper it is also a lot easier to install than tile or carpet. However as I saw the texture of the floor vinyl the idea to use it as a tombstone for a Halloween sign came to mind. Seeing as we are already in the month of Halloween, there really is no better time. So, As per Halloween tradition we give candy out every year to children. This time I wanted to attach a sign to the candy basket.
Halloween Sign for Candy Basket Using Floor Vinyl
- KNK Digital Cutting Machine (I used the KNK Force for this project)
- Red cap blade
- Floor Vinyl
- Clear Transfer tape
- Out Door Vinyl
- Blade = Red
- BT = 1
- P= 1
- CD = 14
- CS= 20
- US = 20
- PS = 20
- LS = 20
- First, I Traced the tombstone in MTC.
- Then, inside of the tombstone I added a bat and as well as the text which wrote, “Please Take ONE” inside the tombstone.
- Then, I used the KNK Force to cut the design out of vinyl
- Lastly, Using clear transfer tape, I transferred the vinyl to the floor vinyl.