In today’s day and age, it is very popular to take monthly pictures in order to record the most important moments in a babies life. However, for my Goddaughter’s baby, I made a Baby Monthly Onesie Complemented With a Tutu. With the same ribbon I used to make the Tutu, I also made a bow to put on her head. Basically, Instead of pictures, I have clothes… Who am I kidding I also have pictures, lots and lots of pictures, LOL!
With the KNK cutters, we can make fabulous projects which help us remember the moments which seem to pass by in an instant. For example, the first few months of a babies life. These onesies that I made for my Goddaughter’s baby girl is just one example of what you can do with the KNK machines.
- KNK Digital Cutting Machine (I used my KNK Groove-e for this project)
- Red cap blade
- heat transfer vinyl
- SCAL or MTC
- F = 10
- V = 250
- First, I designed what I wanted to put on the onesie using the gallery of MTC. You can draw your own design and then trace it in SCAL or MTC to make your project more personalized.
- Then, once I was happy with the design, I proceeded to cut it out of a heat transfer vinyl with my KNK Groove-e. Remember that you have to cut this material in mirror image. The heat transfer vinyl is a really good material to work with.
- Next, using my heat press machine I transferred the image onto the onesie.
- Lastly, to make the Tutu, I just followed a youtube tutorial. To be honest with you, I do not know how to sew. But thanks to youtube, the Tutu was actually really easy to make.