Last July it was 10 years that my mom our family’s guardian angel. I wanted to do something special for my siblings in her memory. I have always kept my birthday cards from my mom and dad and I am glad I did because I could get her signature from the card.
- Engraving Tool
- Drafting tape
- Engraving Brass
- Force: 140
- Speed: 9/10
- Offset: None
- Passes: 2
- Engraving Tool Height: 25 post-its
- Scan in the writing that you want and import it into your cutting software, I use MTC.
- Use an engraving fill to fill in your text. I used a previous post by Michele to create mine.
- In MTC place your object where you want it on the virtual mat the tape down your piece of metal to your actual mat in the same place you have in on the computer. I always use WYSIWYG when engraving.
- Send the file to your cutting machine.
- Frame the engraving with a picture of your loved one.