My Nephew is having a Baby, so, we made Styrofoam Name Decoration’s Baby Shower to decorate their table. This name is a 3D project that is very easy to make.
The materials that we are going to use for the Styrofoam Name Decoration’s Baby Shower project are:
Settings for Groove-e Machine:
Steps to make the Decorative Arc:
- I designed the name of the baby using MTC
- Then, I cut the name using Vynil and with the transfer tape, I pasted the name
on a styrofoam block. Because my styrofoam was not thick, I glued two styrofoam together to make it thicker.
- After that, I cut the styrofoam using a Hot knife foam cutter
- Once all the letters were cut, I removed the vinyl and painted everything white.
- With the paint still wet, I just poured glitter on it.
- Finally, I embellished it using some paper flowers and a sign that I had done in the past.
This is a Beautiful Baby Shower Doll Decoration, Excellent Party Favor made with Foamy and the Wonderful KNK Cutting machines. KNK Cutters, can cut Foamy with ease. What I really love about using my KNK with foamy is that once you have the file, you do not need to re-measure or mark your foamy again to cut it. Just open the file, send the file to cut and you will have the exact same result as before. You can also cut more than one piece at a time, which makes you work faster, saving you not only time but material.
- KNK Digital Cutting Machine (I used the KNK Force for this project)
- Blue cap blade (I just noticed that the Blue Cap Blade cut the 3mm foamy perfectly and clean)
- Foam Ball (I used the Christmas Foam ball ornament)
- Glue gun
- Piece of fabric
- Acrylic Paint
KNK Force Settings:
- Blade = Blue
- BT = 1
- P= 1
- CD = 70
- CS= 20
- UP = 20
- PS = 40
- LP = 40
- BO = Blue blade
KNK Groove-e Settings
- Blade = Blue
- F = 25 – 35
- V = 150
- First, I searched the internet for a picture of a short pant and I traced it in MTC, using the Draw Bézier.
- Then, I measured the Foam balls to know the size of the pieces that would be forming the face, the hair and the body. Including the legs.
- Then, I searched MTC for some arms.
- To form their heads, I preheat my iron and put it to the Foamy that would be forming the hair. When the foamy is manageable, I try to cover 1/2 of the foam ball. And I did the same with the other half of the Foam ball, with the foamy, that would be forming the face.
- After having both pieces covering the head, I trimmed the excess.
- Now, I heated the hair to make it curly or just heat half of them to make it straight. If you want the hair to look straight, do not heat too much and with the palm of your hand, you will form the ponytail. After the hair has the shape that you want it, glue it to the head. At this point, you can draw her face.
- To form the belly, I cut the medium Foamball NOT in half but a little bit more than a half. I could say one finger more than half.
- I then placed the baby foot that I cut and I glued five beads to make the toes. Then, I did the exact same process that I did with the head. Preheat the piece of Foamy that will be covering the belly and I covered the foam ball
Chest and Shoes: (The chest and shoes have the same process)
- Take a small foam ball and cut it in half. For shoes, cut each half foam ball in less than half again. For the chest, cut almost in half again or the size that you want.
- Then glue the Shoes to a piece of foamy to make the underneath of the shoes and trim it.
- Finally, put a border to the shoes and a piece to make the belt
- Then, glue the shoes to the legs, which were done just rolling the foamy to a wood stick.
- You need two pieces of the short pant. The first thing that you are going to do is to fold a little bit the end of the legs to make a the seam in the pants.
- Then, you are going to put the outside of the pant inside to glue it like shown in picture #1. Picture #2 is showing that you are going to glue just the right and left border of the pant. Picture #3 shows that you have to pull the inside of the pant out in order to glue between the legs to finish forming the pant.
- I heated the arms so they take that curve. Then, I glued a piece of fabric to make the sleeve and put them aside.
- Now is time to make her body. Take a foam ball exactly the same size that you did for her belly and cut it in half. Cover that half foam ball with the foamy cut for her body. You do not have to heat this foamy, Just glue it to the half foam ball.
- Now that you have the body, it is time to put everything together.
- Start gluing the belly to the body.
- Now glue the chest without the blouse and then put the blouse covering the upper part of the body.
- And then glue the short pant.
- Then glue a piece of fabric around the blouse.
- Glue the Head, the arms and the legs.
- Embellish as desired.
This is a Paper Home Decor, Mother’s Day, Parties Centerpieces, etc that we can use to embellish any home or party table. This beautiful project was done using recycling material, regular colored copy paper, spray paint, and some other materials to embellish. During the process, to determine the correct size. The first cut I made was very small, so I formed a butterfly with those small pieces. The tree has two different flowers that I formed using the exact same file. I did it so you can see that with just one file, you can make different flowers, just depends on the way that you glue them. The two flowers and the Butterfly were made using the same pieces
- KNK Digital Cutting Machine (I used the KNKGroove-e)
- Red cap blade
- Colored copy paper
- Paper towel
- Card Stock
- Glue gun
- Empty almond can
- Spray paint
- Angel Hair (the one that we use on Christmas)
- Blade = Red
- F = 12
- V = 200
- To cut the card stock, I used the same settings but two passes instead of one. And the card stock cut perfectly.
- First, I rolled some pages of a newspaper to make the branches of the tree.
- After having all the needed pages from the newspaper rolled. I made the arrangement gluing the pieces with hot glue in the almond can to form the Tree. In the beginning, I thought that it looked more like a TV antenna LMAO.
- Then, I proceeded to paint it, using spray paint
- While the tree was drying, I opened MTC and started to cut the flowers, leaves and the bird.
- Then I formed the flowers and painted the border of them with crayons (I was at work and did not have chalk. But I recommend a color that you can blend)
- Then, I glued all the flowers to the paper tree.
- Finally, I put a dot of hot glue on the flowers to make a water drop on them.
- The bird was cut with a decorative cardstock and the nest was made using angel hair, the same one that we use on Christmas, and painted with spray paint. And the eggs were done using paper towels.
Esto es una decoración ya sea para el Hogar, para el día de las madres, como Centros de mesas para fiestas, etc. que podemos utilizar para decorar cualquier mesa en el hogar o fiesta. Este hermoso proyecto se realizó utilizando material reciclado, papel fotocopias de colores, pintura en aerosol y algunos materiales para decorar. Durante el proceso para determinar el tamaño correcto, el primer corte que hice fue muy pequeño. Así que formé una mariposas con esas piezas pequeñas. El árbol tiene dos flores diferentes que formé utilizando exactemente el mismo archivo. Lo hice para que puedan observar que con un sólo archivo, pueden hacer diferentes flores. Sólo depende la forma que le des al papel. Los dos tipos de flores y la mariposa se hicieron usando las mismas piezas.
- Cortadora Digital KNK (Yo utilicé la KNKGroove-e)
- Cuchilla tapa Roja
- Papel Periódico
- Papel fotocopia de Colores
- Papel toalla
- Pistola de pega
- Lata de almendra Vacia
- Pintura aerosol
- Pelo de Angel (el mismo que utilizamos en navidad)
- Cuchilla = Roja
- F = 12
- V = 200
- Para cortar la cartulina, utilicé la misma configuración pero utilicé dos pasadas en lugar de una. La cartulina cortó perfectamente.
- Primero, enrollé algunas páginas de papel periódico para hacer las ramas del árbol
- Después de haber enrollado todas las páginas de periódico, En la lata de almendra pegué todas las piezas hasta formar el árbol. Al principio, pensé que se parecía más a una antena de TV, jajajaja.
- Luego, procedí a pintar el árbol utilizando pintura en aerosol
- Mientras el árbol se estaba secando, abrí el programa MTC y comencé a cortar las flores, las hojas y el pájarito.
- Luego formé las flores y pinté el borde con crayolas (me encontraba en el trabajo y no tenía tizas. Pero yo recomiendo un color que puedas difuminar).
- Luego, pegué todas las flores al árbol de papel.
- Finalmente, formé unas bolitas con pega caliente en las flores para que parecieran gotas de agua sobre ellas.
- El pajarito fue cortado en cartulina decorativa y el nido fue hecho con cabello de ángel, el mismo que usamos en Navidad, y pintado con pintura en aerosol. Los huevitos se hicieron utilizando papel toalla.
My Cousin is getting married and they asked me to please make this Beautiful Box Wedding Invitations Embellished with Ribbons. They saw the file on the internet and I bought it to make their invitations. If you would like to have the file, you can find it here.
I needed to make 80 invitations, so I used my KNK Groove-e with MTC software and my KNK Force with SCAL to hurry up the process.
The materials that I used for this beautiful Box Wedding Invitations Embellished with Ribbons were:
Settings for KNK Force:
- Passes = 2
- SD = 40
- CD = 80
- CS = 15
- US = Default-40
- PS = Default-20
- LS = Default – 20
- Red Blade
- BT = 2
Settings for KNK Groove-e:
- Passes = 2
- Blue blade
- V = 150
- F = 40
- I bought and downloaded the file to my computer.
- Then, Using SCAL I open the file to be cut. In SCAL the file opened to me the correct size that I need it. In MTC, I have no idea why it opened smaller and I had to resize it to the one that I wanted. (I opened the exact same file on each software)
- After the file was completely cut, I started gluing them to form the box.
- Then, I added the ribbon and the Rhinestones.
- Finally, I printed the invitation on a Fine Paper and rolled it up like a scroll and also tied a bow with ribbons and a Rhinestone.
My nephew is having a baby so it was time to make a Gender Surprise Box for the Reveal and Beautiful Box Decorations for New Babies. I was so excited to make this box for them.
The materials that we are going to use to make this project are:
Settings for Groove-e Machine:
Instructions to make The Gender Reveal Surprised Box Front Beautiful Sign :
- Measured the front of the box to know exactly the size of the heart, decoration, that I will be placing in front of the box.
- Then, I searched the Gallery of MTC for a heart and made it exactly the size that I needed it to be.
- Inside the heart, I inserted the text that it would be showing.
- After that, I cut the letters in different vinyl colors
- After that, I used the Slice Shapes and Lines icon to cut the heart in two in order to be able to have the two halves as different colors..
- When everything was cut, I placed the cutouts on the chipboard and cut the heart on the chipboard leaving a white boarder.
- Finally, I decorated the heart with ribbon before placing it in front of the decorated box.