This is Another Baby Shower Idea Using Foamy. It is a Beautiful Decoration either for a wall or a table. This can also be done in small sizes to put on centerpieces; or even as a party favor. There are a lot of different ways that you can make this look very beautiful, professional and unique. On these examples, I used the same baby but one is using his the bottle as a horse, lol. And the other one, the baby looks like he is just peeking from the top of the bottle. Those baby can also be decorated with pacifiers, like the picture below. The possibilities are as endless as your imagination.
Another Baby Shower Idea Using Foamy – Beautiful Decoration
- Blade = Red
- BT = 1.25
- P= 1
- CD = 70 (This depends on the mm of the Foamy. There are Foamies that are very thin even though the label says 2mm)
- CS= 20
- First, I designed the baby and the bottle using SCAL4
- Once, I was satisfied with the file, I cut it using my KNK Force.
- Then, I blurred the border of all the pieces with acrylic paint
- After that, I painted his face, added white dots to the bottle, and wrote the initials of the baby on the bottle.
- My final touch before gluing everything was to add glitter to the border of the baby bottle.
- Finally, I glued all the pieces together.
Otra Idea Para Baby Shower Utilizando Foamy
Esta es otra idea para Baby Shower utilizando Foamy. Es una hermosa decoración que lo mismo puedes utilizar en una pared o sobre una mesa. Esta también puede ser hecha en tamaños pequeños para ponerlos en los centros de mesas o incluso como recordatorios. Hay muchas formas diferentes en las que puedes hacer estos se vean muy hermoso y único. En estos ejemplos, he utilizado el mismo bebé pero en unos luces como si el bebé estuviese utilizando la botella como caballito. Y en otros luce como si el bebé estuviese asomado por detrás de la botella. Estos bebé también se pueden decorar con chupetes, como la foto que se muestra.
- Cuchilla = Roja
- BT = 1.25
- P= 1
- CD = 70 (Esto depende de los mm del Foamy. Hay Foamies que son bien finos aún cuando la etiqueta)
- CS= 20
- Primero, yo diseñé el bebé y su botella usando el programa SCAL4.
- Una vez estuve satisfecha con el archivo, lo corté utilizando mi KNK Force.
- Luego, primero difuminé el borde de todas las piezas con pintura acrílica.
- Luego de eso, pinté su carita, añadí puntos blancos a la botella, y escribí la inicial del bebé en la botella.
- Mi toque final antes de pegar todo, fué aplicar escarcha o diamantina a los bordes de la botella.
- Finalmente, pegué todas las piezas.
This time I wanted to make some Beautiful Baby Shower Ideas but first, I wanted to Race my KNK Groove-e Machine PNC. I just wanted to verify how fast and precise I was cutting utilizing scissor vs my KNK machine, lol. Let me tell you that I only cut a little bit more than a half on my first pic before my machine had cut two perfectly precise PNC pieces, with no errors. AWESOME for my machine :).
Beautiful Baby Shower Ideas:
- KNK Digital Cutting Machine
- Blue cap blade
- Blue and green printer paper
- Plastic plate
- Wood Stick
- Curly Ribbon
- Tissue Paper Streamer
- Plastic plates
- Empty paper towel roll
- First, I opened SCAL4 and selected the image that I wanted to trace. In this case the airplane.
- I did the PNC process.
- Click here so you can see the race between the KNK machine and me, lol. You also could see the results from cutting the project with a scissor vs the cleanest when it is cut with the machine.
- After everything was cut, I started gluing strips of the two colors of photocopy paper and placing the tissue paper roll all over the plates. Also, I used two different colors of tissue paper.
- Then, I covered a piece of styrofoam with the same photocopy paper and on the two corners, I placed two of these plates.
- After that, I glued the empty paper towel roll in the center of the Styrofoam. Fill the empty paper towel roll with something that makes it stable.
- Then, I glued another plate on top of the paper towel roll and to this plate, I glued a piece of styrofoam so I could place the wood stick with the airplane on top.
- Finally, I made a bow and glued it in the middle of the paper towel roll.
Instrucciones en Español:
Esta vez yo quise hacer algunas ideas para “Baby Shower”, pero primero yo quise competir contra mi cortadora KNK Groove-e en una impresión y corte. Sólo quise verificar cuan rápida y precisa yo era cortando con tijeras vs mi cortadora KNK, jajaja.
Dejenme decirle que yo sólo corte un poco mas de la mitad de uno, cuando la máquina muy precisa había cortado dos :).
- Cortadora Digital KNK
- Cuchilla tapa Azul
- Papel impresora Azul y Verde
- Platos Plásticos
- Palitos de Madera (pinchos)
- Cinta para enrizar
- Rollo de Papel Tissue
- Rollo vacío de Papel Toalla
Paso a paso:
- Primero, abrí el programa SCAL4 y traje a este el archivo que quería trazar. En este caso un avión.
- Luego hice la impresión y corte. Para los que no saben el proceso de impresión y corte, hagan clic aquí para que puedan ver un tutorial.
- Haga clic aquí para que puedas ver la competencia entre la cortadora y yo, jajaja. Ustedes tambien pondran ver el resultado de cortar el proyecto con tijera vs lo limpio del corte cuando se corta con la maquina.
- Despues que todo fue cortado, Comencé a pegar tiras de papel de fotocopias (azul y verde) en todo los platos y tambien pegué el papel tissue alrededor de estos platos.
- Luego, cubrí un pedazo de Styrofoam con esos mismos papeles y ubiqué platos a cada esquina de este.
- Luego, pegué el rollo de papel toalla vacío en el centro del Styrofoam. Rellene este rollo vacío con algo que lo mantenga estable.
- Ahora, ubiqué otro plato encima del rollo de toalla y a este le pegué un pedazo pequeño de styrofoam para poder espetar el palito de madera con la imagen.
- Finalmente, le hice un lazo y lo pegué en el centro del rollo de papel toalla.
This is an invitation that I made for this tutorial only. In this tutorial, we will be tracing an invitation for a baby shower as well as printing and cutting it.The invitation was done in PowerPoint using some files from MTC. After making it, I then imported and traced it in MTC and/or SCAL4. All the information on that invitation is, however, false and completely made up.
Tracing a Baby Shower Invitation for Print and Cut
Settings KNK Groove-e:
- First, I opened MTC and searched in the gallery for an airplane as well as a baby. After selecting the ones that I liked I then combined both files to put the baby on top of the airplane.
- Once the file was done, I then opened it in PowerPoint to make the invitation. This was very simple and easy just applying Copy and Paste.
- In PowerPoint, I just went to Insert>Shapes and chose Thought Buble: Cloud. I resized the cloud to be 5×7, which will be the size of my invitation.
- After that, I went to Format Shape and filled the cloud with a picture.
- Finally, I placed the airplane that I brought from MTC where I saw fit, in this case, it was one of the corners of the cloud.
- Once the invitation was done, I imported the file to MTC in order to make the tracing.
- Go to Pixel trace icon
- Select the image to be traced and Click Open
- Then, I adjusted the Threshold to 206, Resample Image to 1.5
- Checked Mark on Texturize Path and Blackout Path
- Then, Apply Changes
- Finish Tracing
- After that, I Copy and Paste in Place
- I added the Reg Marks
- Finally, I proceeded to make the Print and cut
Video en Español utilizando SCAL4 para el trazado y la máquina KNK Force para el corte
This was the Entrance banner decoration for a surprise birthday party that we threw for my mother. My mother turned 70 and we wanted to make something really special for her. I asked her for help to make the decoration but she did not know that she would be helping me with her own decoration, LOL. That was very funny and pretty ironic for a surprise birthday party hahaha.
In one of the prior post, I showed how to make the paper flowers to decorate any occasion. Here is the link with the step by step on how to make the paper flowers. In this post, I will show you how to make the banner that says Happy Birthday Zory.
Entrance banner decoration special Birthday Party
- First, I covered the Blank Coroplast sheet with white cardboard because the Blank Coroplast that I had available was yellow. So you can skip this step if your Blank Coroplast is the color that you want your final project to be.
- After that, with the tissue paper, I covered the bottom with one color and the top with another color of paper.
- Then, I measure the size of the Coroplast and I chose flowers from MTC Gallery to be cut out of Vinyl. On each flower, I wrote a letter of the name of my mother. I also wrote the word Happy Birthday to be cut out of Vinyl as well.
- Because I wanted to transfer those letters on top of tissue paper. I first took out a little bit of the adhesive of the transfer tape by putting a towel on top of the sticky side of the transfer paper.
- Then, carefully, I transferred everything onto the banner.
- Next, I glued some silk flowers to make the banner more attractive.
- Lastly, to complement the entrance, I drew and painted a butterfly on styrofoam
In today’s day and age, it is very popular to take monthly pictures in order to record the most important moments in a babies life. However, for my Goddaughter’s baby, I made a Baby Monthly Onesie Complemented With a Tutu. With the same ribbon I used to make the Tutu, I also made a bow to put on her head. Basically, Instead of pictures, I have clothes… Who am I kidding I also have pictures, lots and lots of pictures, LOL!
With the KNK cutters, we can make fabulous projects which help us remember the moments which seem to pass by in an instant. For example, the first few months of a babies life. These onesies that I made for my Goddaughter’s baby girl is just one example of what you can do with the KNK machines.
Baby Monthly Onesie Complemented With a Tutu Instructions:
- First, I designed what I wanted to put on the onesie using the gallery of MTC. You can draw your own design and then trace it in SCAL or MTC to make your project more personalized.
- Then, once I was happy with the design, I proceeded to cut it out of a heat transfer vinyl with my KNK Groove-e. Remember that you have to cut this material in mirror image. The heat transfer vinyl is a really good material to work with.
- Next, using my heat press machine I transferred the image onto the onesie.
- Lastly, to make the Tutu, I just followed a youtube tutorial. To be honest with you, I do not know how to sew. But thanks to youtube, the Tutu was actually really easy to make.