This is a Thank you card that I am making for our 25th Anniversary. I am using Embossing Rubber from KNKusa.com. This kit comes with 3 sheets of the embossing rubber and 25 assorted embossing folders. This is a Rubber that cut very easy and nice with any cutter machine. This Rubber has on its back a self adhesive that once your design has been cutter, you can add to the embossing folder without any problem. So your embossing folder will be ready to use in minutes.
As you can see, using this embossing kit you can create your own embossing file. So it is an easy way to have tons and tons of personalized embossing files, due that you can do any design come to your mind. That means that the possibilities are endless and that For every occasion you can have an unique and special design.
The materials that we are going to use to make this project are:
- KNK Groove-e
- Force = 25
- Speed = 150
- Design what you want your embossing file is going to be
- Cut the Rubber with your cutter machine using the settings above
- Remove the Rubber and place it on the plastic embossing folder provided
- Cut another Image in mirror image to place it on the other side of your Plastic. So now you have the Positive and the negative image to place on each side of your plastic. That means, the positive image on one side and the negative image on the other side.
- After I create my file, I used a Big Shot to make the embossing. And the results were Terrific.
Remember that we will be having our KNK Retreat Next January 2015. Attache the information. You will have free cutting files including this one.
Come join Michele Harvey and Omayra Duarte from Team KNK!!!! Master your Klic-N-Kut digital cutting system and Make The Cut software!
The cost of the retreat is $395. For this price, you will receive 6-7 classes, 3-4 demonstrations and Make-n-Takes, 4 fabulous meals, lots of time for one-on-one assistance, class notes and files, free goodies, cutting materials and prizes! We will request topics of interest and will also feature favorite projects from Team KNK.
The room will open at 2:00 pm on Friday with the Meet and Greet starting at 3:00 pm and class at 4:00 pm. Dinner will be served at approximately 6:00 pm, followed by classes, demos, and an evening workshop. Saturday will be packed with classes, demos, challenges, games, lunch, dinner, and an open workshop in the evening. On Sunday, we’ll have one more class followed by brunch and some final Q&A, farewells, and then parting gifts – concluding by 1 pm. An optional, free class on Pop-Up Card Studio will be offered from 2-4 on Sunday.
Participation in all classes and demos is optional, so you can head out at any time to enjoy the local attractions. We encourage you to bring your laptop and/or cutter, but it’s not a requirement to join us as we will have extras and will seat everyone for sharing, as needed.
Your hotel room and travel expenses are separate. We bring you a wonderful deal with The Embassy Suites of $129 per night plus tax. A hot, made-to-order breakfast at the hotel and a nightly Evening Reception is included in the suite rate. If you live locally, you are not required to stay at the hotel. If you would like to be paired with a roommate, please note it in the application. You must mention Klic-N-Kut when you call the Embassy Suites Orlando Airport directly at (407) 888-9339.
The deadline for room reservations is December 18, 2014.
If you would like to have a guest join us for any of the meals, please include the request in your application. We will provide actual pricing after we have a final count (approximately $40/lunch and $50/dinner). This weekend retreat is available for up to 25 attendees and we’ll have a waiting list in case of cancellations.
Reserve your spot today by completing both of the following steps:
1. Complete the application online. Please complete all of the questions – each retreat is customized to the responses you provide. If you prefer, you can email email@example.com to let us know you wish to attend. After receiving the email, we will send you a short application form to complete, scan and return. If you do not receive a response within 24 hours, please contact Michele at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sometimes the evil queen intercepts email and all could be lost if we don’t find each other somehow!
2. Send $195 deposit by check, money order, or PayPal to Michele Harvey, the event organizer. If your preference is PayPal, please use the email email@example.com.
The deadline for making a deposit is October 18, 2014. The balance of $200 will be due by December 1, 2014. If you prefer to make three payments, arrangements can be made.
The Embassy Suites Orlando Airport is conveniently located. Its amenities include:
- All-suite hotel that is less than 1 mile from Orlando International Airport
- Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Evening Reception
- Complimentary 24-hour shuttle service to and from the airport
- Outdoor heated pool and whirlpool spa
- Near to world-famous theme parks, Port Canaveral, and other Orlando attractions